awful kconfig help texts.

From: Dave Jones
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 11:16:00 EST

PWM Support (PWM) [N/y/?] (NEW) ?

CONFIG_PWM:

This enables PWM support through the generic PWM framework.

Well that's.. enlightening. I'm picking on PWM here, but this isn't an
isolated case. Every merge window we see a slew of new options with useless
help texts. They may as well be non-existent. (Actually in some cases, they are).

If someone has to read the code to find out what the driver is, your help text probably sucks.

(I'll leave "why does this option even show up on x86" as a separate rant)

Dave