Re: [GIT PULL] PWM subsystem for v3.6

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Jul 31 2012 - 21:08:17 EST

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Thierry Reding
<thierry.reding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just sent a new pull request with a signed tag. I've also included a
> more detailed description of why this is useful, along the lines of what
> Arnd already mentioned.
>
> My key was signed by Sebastian Andrzej Siewior today and I uploaded the
> signature only now, so it may take some time to propagate.

Ok. I had decided that I had lots of acks for your code and had
actually pulled your code yesterday, so my merge doesn't have that new
tag information. But I verified your tag separately, and everything
looks fine. So future pulls will then be properly signed in my repo
too if you use tags,

Linus