Re: Linux 3.4-rc7

From: Mikulas Patocka
Date: Wed Aug 01 2012 - 21:01:21 EST

On Sun, 13 May 2012, John David Anglin wrote:

> On 13-May-12, at 4:40 PM, John David Anglin wrote:
>
> > Yes, the revised change fixes the compilation error. I'll know in a while
> > if
> > my config boots.
>

> I successfully booted 3.4-rc7 with this change on rp3440 (4 cpu smp). My
> build also
> included cache and other fixes that are being discussed on the parisc list.
>
> Dave

Hi David

Can I download a series of your PA-RISC patches somewhere?

I applied this http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-parisc/msg03352.html and
it improved stability for me (I had no gcc crashes since that, only
about two aptitude crashes).

How stable is it for you? Do you have some random crashes or not?

Mikulas