Re: [Regression] "x86-64/efi: Use EFI to deal with platform wallclock" prevents my machine from booting

From: JÃrÃme Carretero
Date: Thu Aug 09 2012 - 23:49:08 EST

FYI I tried to contact support, here's their answer:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting ASUS Customer Service.

My name is Carter and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.

I am afraid to say this board doesn't support linux,so we can't asure the compability.
It is depengding on the actual situation.

If you continue to experience issues in the future, please do not hesitate
to contact us.

Best Regard
Carter