Can we pay you in your spare time writing short article for us?

From: Josh Vacek
Date: Tue Aug 14 2012 - 03:16:42 EST

Good Day,

Yes we will pay you in your spare time writing
short articles for us.

You will be paid up to $200.00 - $300.00 per week
writing these articles and stories.

We will also pay you up to $25.00 - $50.00 per hour
for posing in blogs, and up to $5000 for each fiction
or non fiction story we ask you to write.

Go Here: http://paydotcom.net/r/40669/joshvacek/27089818

If you don't have any experience about writing articles.
Don't worry because we will provide you with the special
training tutorials and tools that will show you how to
easily type article content for any of the companies
using the methods we show ..

Claim your position today because they are filling
up fast.

Go Here: http://paydotcom.net/r/40669/joshvacek/27089818

Yours in Success,

Josh Vacek