Re: [GIT PULL] tpmdd: TPM drivers, tpm-rng and fixes

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Wed Aug 22 2012 - 19:42:07 EST

On 08/22/2012 05:52 PM, Kent Yoder wrote:
Hi James,

The following changes since commit 51b743fe87d7fb3dba7a2ff4a1fe23bb65dc2245:

Merge tag 'v3.6-rc2' into next (2012-08-17 20:42:30 +1000)

are available in the git repository at:

git://github.com/shpedoikal/linux.git v3.6-rc2-tpmdd

New stuff since my last pull request are Jesper's error checking of the
acpi_os_map_memory call, Ashley's vTPM driver for PPC64, my enabling the
vTPM driver when IMA is selected on PPC64 and Xiaoyan's addition of
Physical Presence Interface.

Thanks,
Kent

Ashley Lai (3):
drivers/char/tpm: Add new device driver to support IBM vTPM
PPC64: Add support for instantiating SML from Open Firmware
drivers/char/tpm: Add securityfs support for event log

Jesper Juhl (1):
tpm: Do not dereference NULL pointer if acpi_os_map_memory() fails.

Kent Yoder (6):
tpm: modularize event log collection
tpm: Move tpm_get_random api into the TPM device driver
hw_random: add support for the TPM chip as a hardware RNG source
tpm: fix double write race and tpm_release free issue
tpm: compile out unused code in the PNP and PM cases
ima: enable the IBM vTPM as the default TPM in the PPC64 case

Peter Huewe (1):
char/tpm: Add new driver for Infineon I2C TIS TPM

Xiaoyan Zhang (2):
Documentation: sysfs for Physical Presence Interface
driver: add PPI support in tpm driver

+1 for tpm-rng