Re: Drop support for x86-32

From: David Daney
Date: Thu Aug 23 2012 - 14:23:05 EST

On 08/23/2012 11:17 AM, wbrana wrote:
On 8/23/12, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How much of your time is being wasted? I don't remember any patches
from you. If you mean to say that we are losing your future valuable
contributions that would happen otherwise... I think you'll find that
we will manage to muddle through, even without a visionary of such
magnitude.
I'm user space developer. User space software also needs more time if
more ABIs are supported.

Just to keep feeding the troll:

Exactly what part of your user-space code requires special handling to accommodate the differences between the two 32-bit x86 ABIs? Please be specific.

David Daney