Re: Drop support for x86-32

From: Bernd Petrovitsch
Date: Mon Aug 27 2012 - 08:23:02 EST

On Sam, 2012-08-25 at 19:38 +0200, wbrana wrote:
[....]
> You can temporary unsubscribe from LKML and read archives

[....]

> People care because they replied to my e-mails.

You obviously didn't read these mails, didn't understand it, purposely
misread or purposely ignored them (and answer with a lot of unrelated
questions) - for whatever reason.
And yes, people care that anyone might listen to the unfounded stuff you
are writing. You delivered only some stories about the future and not
one argument (let alone a convincing one).
And you are promising a lot of service in a few years and I do not
believe that you will keep to it (and I seriously doubt that anyone
believes that).

Go troll somewhere else. Thank you.
Bernd
--