Re: System-drivers ported to Windows XP?

From: Uwaysi Bin Kareem
Date: Tue Aug 28 2012 - 20:25:47 EST

I have a list of drivers here, many of them dated 2001. http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=1608 (MS making me upset as usual.)
I am really just looking for better drivers, and thought maybe someone knew if more current opensource versions existed. I have not found anything online though, so therefore I ask here.

I have also thought about the ReactOS project, and wonder if they have more current drivers, seeing as they work on the project currently, I am discussing in their forum now, but communication is going slow.

Peace Be With You.