Re: [RFC 0/5] forced comounts for cgroups.

From: Tejun Heo
Date: Wed Sep 05 2012 - 05:19:25 EST

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 01:12:34PM +0400, Glauber Costa wrote:
> > No, I never counted out differing granularity.
>
> Can you elaborate on which interface do you envision to make it work?
> They will clearly be mounted in the same hierarchy, or as said
> alternatively, comounted.

I'm not sure yet. At the simplest, mask of controllers which should
honor (or ignore) nesting beyond the node. That should be
understandable enough. Not sure whether that would be flexible enough
yet tho. In the end, they should be comounted but again I don't think
enforcing comounting at the moment is a step towards that. It's more
like a step sideways.

Thanks.

--
tejun