Re: 3.4.10 N_GSM tty_io WARNING and lockup

From: Krzysztof Halasa
Date: Fri Sep 07 2012 - 09:09:28 EST

> In the meantime I've rebased to v3.5.3 and it started to work. Do you
> think it is worth it investigating v3.4.10 at this point?

BTW I'm not sure if it's a known bug: I closed the /dev/ttyS0 with
/dev/gsmmuxX still open, and then tried to set N_TTY ldisc on the
master device. It didn't work so well :-(

# killall -9 microcom # they use /dev/gsmmux[0-3]
# killall -9 iru # the program messing with ldiscs
# ps axf

344 ? Ss 0:00 \_ sshd: root@pts/1
346 pts/1 Ss 0:00 | \_ -sh
405 pts/1 D+ 0:00 | \_ [microcom]