Re: mmotm 2012-09-06-16-46 uploaded

From: Michal Hocko
Date: Fri Sep 07 2012 - 11:12:42 EST

[CCing Wu Fengguang so that he can update the link to the new tree
location]

On Thu 06-09-12 16:47:34, Andrew Morton wrote:
[...]
> A git tree which contains the memory management portion of this tree is
> maintained at https://github.com/mstsxfx/memcg-devel.git by Michal Hocko.

I have finally added the tree to the kernel.org infrastructure
(http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mhocko/mm.git;a=summary).

Both (k.org and github) have the same branches and layout and I will be
updating both until the end of this month. Github will be discontinued
since 1st Oct.

The switch is really easy. Just add a new remote
$ git remote add mm git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mhocko/mm.git

and move your local tracking branches to point to the new remote.

--
Michal Hocko
SUSE Labs