Re: [GIT PULL] msm-core changes for v3.7

From: David Brown
Date: Thu Sep 13 2012 - 03:31:04 EST

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:36:28PM -0700, Olof Johansson wrote:

> I think it could be a good idea to split off the cleanups and fixes to
> a separate branch. For the other patches there seems to be enough for
> at least a 'dt' branch and either a multi-platform topic branch or a
> 'boards' topic branch -- probably the former. So see my annotation
> below for suggested sorting (I didn't check for
> conflicts/dependencies).

I'll give a go at splitting things up tomorrow, then. I'd held off on
making separate branches because there are a bunch of changes to
similar stuff. Even if I get them separated, they are unlikely to
build without all being applied.

But, I'll see what I can do.

David

--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation