Re: staging: Line6 - Steps needed to get driver out of staging area

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 16:22:37 EST

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 07:29:03PM +0200, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
> Hi LKML,
>
> I wanted to ask for the steps that are needed to get the line6
> driver out of the staging area (apart from minor getpatch.pl fixes).

First try asking on the proper mailing list :)

Second, it needs to be submitted to the subsystem that it should be in
(i.e. sound, right?) It's up to those maintainers to say what's left to
do.

Are you willing to help out with this? Right now it doesn't seem like
anyone is using the driver, or helping to clean it up.

thanks,

greg k-h