linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 22:34:43 EST

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in
net/ipv4/raw.c between commit ab43ed8b7490 ("ipv4: raw: fix icmp_filter
()") from the net tree and commit 5640f7685831 ("net: use a per task frag
allocator") from the net-next tree.

They are basically the same patch (for this file) except the net-next
version adds two pr_err() calls. I used the net-next version and can carry
the fix as necessary (no action is required).

I do wonder if this change belongs in the net-next patch?
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx