Attention

From: pcopeland
Date: Thu Sep 27 2012 - 09:04:18 EST

From: Dr. Jawaz Bin-ÂNasser
Sharrah Mediah 21
Daharah, #5, 7th Floor
PO Box 08715, Tarabulus,
Tripoli, LibyaÂÂ

Dear Sir/Madam,Â

My Name is Dr. Jawaz ÂBin- Nasser a top official in the former government of Âlate Col. Gaddafi of Libya.ÂMy country is presently at war and destabilized due to the death and removal of Col Gaddafi by force by the western allied forces and all the former friends and associate of the past government are being persecuted and imprisoned by the new revolutionary government therefore we are all moving our money out of Libya.Â

I want you to quickly help me receive and keep the sum of US$10.million in your possession.Â

I have agreed to give you 25% of the said money for your assistance.Â

It is very urgent,Please reply me urgently on my private email:Âjawaz_binnasser@xxxxxxxxx

Please note that I will not be able to communicate with you on telephone because of my present situation for a security reason.ÂÂÂ

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.Â

Regards

Dr. Jawaz Bin- Nasser
jawaz_binnasser@xxxxxxxxxÂ