Re: kernel BUG at /data/lemmy/linux.trees.git/fs/nfs/idmap.c:681!

From: Joerg Roedel
Date: Fri Sep 28 2012 - 08:17:30 EST

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 02:15:21PM -0400, Bryan Schumaker wrote:

> Double check that you're using the legacy idmapper, and not the
> keyring based one (/etc/request-key.conf shouldn't have the "create
> id_resolver * * /usr/bin/nfsidmap %k %d" line).

That should only be relevant for NFSv4, no? I am using v3 only (without
explicitly setting the version as mount option).

Anyway, I had no luck on reproducing the failure again after
re-installation of the box, either with of with-out my patches on-top. I
tried a few different config settings for NFS too, but the BUG didn't
trigger again :-/

Joerg