Re: [patch] mm, thp: fix mlock statistics

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 16:10:07 EST

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:32:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hugh Dickins <hughd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So despite my earlier reluctance, please take this as an Ack on that
> one too (I was testing them together): it'll be odd if one of them goes
> to stable and the other not, but we can sort that out with GregKH later.

Yes, all this code has changed so much since 3.6 that new patches will
need to be prepared for -stable.

The free_page_mlock() hunk gets dropped because free_page_mlock() is
removed. And clear_page_mlock() doesn't need this treatment. But
please check my handiwork.