Re: [GIT PULL v2] Update LZO compression

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 17:01:28 EST

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:48:46 +0200
richard -rw- weinberger <richard.weinberger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> CC'in akpm.

Thanks.

No, lib/lzo has no identifiable maintainer. I suggest you proceed as
follows:

- Post the entire patch series to lkml for review (I'd like a cc please)

- After that process has played out, ask Stephen to add this git tree
to linux-next.

- After that process has played out, ask Linus to pull the tree
during a merge window.

I haven't actually looked at the patches yet, but if they are as
extensive as they sound, it would be appropriate for you become the
formal maintainer of lib/lzo.