Re: [GIT PULL v2] Update LZO compression

From: Andrew Morton
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 17:31:53 EST

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 23:19:04 +0200
Andi Kleen <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > No, lib/lzo has no identifiable maintainer. I suggest you proceed as
> > follows:
> >
> > - Post the entire patch series to lkml for review (I'd like a cc please)
>
> Already happened, multiple people reviewed and tested.

um, I would not consider "Looks ok to me from a quick look." and "I
couldn't tell from the github view, but I assume you follow standard
coding style." to indicate a rigorous code review!

That's the problem with the git presentation: hardly anyone reads the
patches and there is no patch for a reviewer to reply to.

So please send the patches out for review. One at a time, via email.