tty_init_dev: 24 callbacks suppressed

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 05:20:59 EST

Hi,

I'm seeing this on today's Linus tree:

[ 24.048278] tty_init_dev: 24 callbacks suppressed
[ 45.630349] tty_init_dev: 3 callbacks suppressed

It is either from that WARN_RATELIMIT thing or the printk_ratelimited
further below in tty_init_dev but I don't know for sure because the
actual text message from both printk's doesn't come out in dmesg - only
that something got suppressed.

And it quiets down later, after the machine has finished booting. Still,
this doesn't tell me anything about any issue. So what's up?

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Advanced Micro Devices GmbH
Einsteinring 24, 85609 Dornach
GM: Alberto Bozzo
Reg: Dornach, Landkreis Muenchen
HRB Nr. 43632 WEEE Registernr: 129 19551