Re: [GIT PULL] Disintegrate UAPI for microblaze

From: Michal Simek
Date: Sat Oct 06 2012 - 04:51:20 EST

Hi David,

On 10/04/2012 09:51 PM, David Howells wrote:
Can you merge the following branch into the microblaze tree please.

This is to complete part of the UAPI disintegration for which the preparatory
patches were pulled recently.

Note that there are some fixup patches which are at the base of the branch
aimed at you, plus all arches get the asm-generic branch merged in too.

The following changes since commit 612a9aab56a93533e76e3ad91642db7033e03b69:

Merge branch 'drm-next' of git://people.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux (2012-10-03 23:29:23 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

git://git.infradead.org/users/dhowells/linux-headers.git disintegrate-microblaze

I have added this to our internal testing repository and I will start to do some tests.

I expect your intention is to merge this to mainline in current merge window, right?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)