Re: [patch for-linus] memcg, kmem: fix build error when CONFIG_INETis disabled

From: Glauber Costa
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 04:56:38 EST

On 10/10/2012 10:32 AM, David Rientjes wrote:
> Commit e1aab161e013 ("socket: initial cgroup code.") causes a build error
> when CONFIG_INET is disabled in Linus' tree:

unlikely that something that old would cause a build bug now, specially
that commit, that actually wraps things inside CONFIG_INET.

More likely caused by the recently merged
"memcg-cleanup-kmem-tcp-ifdefs.patch" in -mm by mhocko (CC'd)

As a matter of fact, I just tested, and it indeed start failing after
that patch.

Michal, since it is just a cleanup patch, I'd prefer just reverting if
you are okay with it.