Re: linux-next: manual merge of the pinctrl tree with the tree

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Fri Oct 12 2012 - 03:21:10 EST

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Linus,
>
> Today's linux-next merge of the pinctrl tree got a conflict in
> arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9n12.c between commit f7d19b906556 ("ARM: at91:
> add clocks for I2C DT entries") from the tree and commit 5c70cd3c7c69
> ("arm: at91: dt: at91sam9 add pinctrl support") from the pinctrl tree.
>
> I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action
> is required).

With all the conflicts that suddely appeared from the at91 pinctrl
branch I'm removing that topic from my for-next branch. I get all
the same conflicts in my tree against Torvalds now too.

Jean-Christophe: there are new deps coming in from MTD etc,
could you provide a new patch set based on e.g. 3.7-rc1 as soon
as it appears and I'll pull in that instead, so I have less conflicts.

Yours,
Linus Walleij