[rfc 0/2] Introducing VmFlags field into smaps output

From: Cyrill Gorcunov
Date: Mon Oct 22 2012 - 15:20:26 EST

Hi guys, during c/r sessions we've found that there is no way at
the moment to fetch some VMA associated flags, such as mlock()
and madvise(), thus the patches in this series intorduce new field
into "smaps" output called VmFlags where all flags associated with
the particular VMA is shown in two letter mnemonic.

Strictly speaking for c/r we only need mlock/madvise bits but it
has been said that providing just a few flags looks somehow inconsistent.
So all flags are here now.

Please review. Comments and complains are quite welcome!

Thanks,
Cyrill