Re: Linux 3.7-rc3

From: Linus Walleij
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 07:39:01 EST

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And talking about the shortlog: christ people, some of you need to
> change your names. I'm used to there being multiple "David"s and
> "Peter"s etc, but there are three different Linus's in just this rc.
> People, people, I want to feel like the unique snowflake I am, not
> like just another anonymous guy in a crowd.

Ha! This is nothing, if I have calculated correctly soon your children
will start contributing patches, which means you can no longer
grep your logs for "Linus" nor "Torvalds" but will have to use the
loooong string...

Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> Great, the sons of your biggest fans are starting to contribute patches!

No that will be a way bigger problem when it happens. He's actually
only three years older than me.

Yours,
Linus Walleij