Re: sched: SCHED_DEADLINE v6

From: Ove Karlsen
Date: Mon Nov 05 2012 - 15:34:36 EST

On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 21:23:41 +0100, Martin <marogge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/04/2012 09:00 PM, Uwaysi Bin Kareem wrote:
Nobody knows? This is really obscure for an EDF patch. Making things a
bit more accessible should be a priority. I think a lot of enthusiasts
would like to have smooth control over stuff, without windows-jitter. If
you can do a robot arm, jitter-free with this, then I am very interested.

uwaysi@Millennium:~/Kildekode/sched_deadline-schedtool-dl$ ./schedtool -E
-t 500:1000 3718
ERROR: could not set PID 3718 to E: SCHED_DEADLINE - Function not
implemented
uwaysi@Millennium:~/Kildekode/sched_deadline-schedtool-dl$

On Sun, 04 Nov 2012 20:02:25 +0100, Uwaysi Bin Kareem