ATTN DISTRO-makers. Great performance in games, low latency, fastdesktop.

From: Ove Karlsen
Date: Wed Nov 07 2012 - 08:55:59 EST

A lot of people have been talking about these things lately. These things are already solved, and I sum them up, on my blog, as I have been researching the same, for quite some time. : http://paradoxuncreated.com/Blog/wordpress/?p=2268

John Carmack talks about not being able to run doom 3 at 60fps on consoles. So it runs at 30.

I am now running it at 72, with LOW Jitter (constant gliding framerate).
And that is even on what is today a modest dualcore 2.5ghz + a gtx 280.

So this is what you want.

--
Fred være med deg / Peace Be with You,
Ove Karlsen