Re: Network routing problem after upgrading to 3.6.2

From: Melby Sjamsuddin
Date: Mon Nov 12 2012 - 03:35:21 EST

Just want to let you know that I'm bisecting now. Took days to clone the half gb tree (didn't know
how to check out only the version that I need), especially when I have to restart the process whenever
the connection drops out.

It says it'll take 13 steps, I can test one daily, so maybe I'll report back in a fortnight.

Cheers,