Dear Sir/Madam,

From: MICHELA ZARA
Date: Sat Nov 17 2012 - 00:19:33 EST

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my research today. My Name
is Allen my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of 11.3 million USD in july
and during
the process my wife passed away as a result of cancer illness, we are
donating the sum of $1000,000.00 USD to 6 lucky individual over the
world and if you received this email then you are one of the luck
recipients and all you have to do is get back to me, so that we can send
your details to the payout bank.Please note that you have to contact my
private email for more information(allenvioletlarge823@xxxxxxxx)

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326473/Canadian-couple-Allen-Violet-Large-away-entire-11-2m-lottery-win.html

Goodluck,
Allen and Violet Large
Email:allenvioletlarge823@xxxxxxxx