Re: [GIT PULL] arm-soc: Xilinx zynq multiplatform changes for v3.8

From: Olof Johansson
Date: Wed Nov 21 2012 - 15:01:36 EST

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 04:51:07PM +0100, Michal Simek wrote:
> Hi Olof and Arnd,
>
> based on my chat with Olof today I have created new branch
> with 4 patches which move zynq to multiplatform.
>
> This branch depends on arm-soc devel/debug_ll_init branch because
> we needed Rob's "ARM: implement debug_ll_io_init()"
> (sha1: afaee03511ba8002b26a9c6b1fe7d6baf33eac86)
> patch.
>
> This branch also depends on zynq/dt branch because of previous major
> zynq changes.
> zynq/cleanup branch is subset of zynq/dt.
>
> That's why I have merged devel/debug_ll_init branch with zynq/dt and
> add 4 patches
> on the top of it.

Nice work.

This looks quite reasonable, is small and self-contained and doesn't really
affect anyone outside of zynq. So I've pulled into next/multiplatform for 3.8.

As part of this, the next/* branches have been somewhat reordered, since
multiplatform now includes next/dt contents I've moved it down below there. It
shouldn't affect much since no other branch pulls in next/multiplatform
contents.

-Olof