[patch -mm 0/4] Fixes for fdinfo output and docs

From: Cyrill Gorcunov
Date: Thu Nov 22 2012 - 16:22:46 EST

Hi Andrew, here are few nit-fixes for /proc/<pid>/fdinfo/<fd> handlers and
I tried to write some documentation about the format used in output. I guess
Documentation/filesystems/proc.txt is the best place for it since the
information is rendered via procfs inteface.

Guys, I would really appreciate to feedback on documentation changes and
complains are quite welcome here.

(As to one of previous feedback

| btw, Documentation/sysctl/fs.txt is missing documentation for
| max_user_instances and max_queued_events. Perhaps you can fix that
| when providing the documentation changes for your patch.

I remember about it and will cook patch soon).

Cyrill