Re: [BUG] NULL pointer dereference in 3.7-rc7 (syscall_trace_enter)

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Thu Nov 29 2012 - 04:26:15 EST

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 12:20:02AM +0100, Ian Kumlien wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to unexplained dns problems, I'll be using google plus to post the
> photo of the bug output.
>
> https://plus.google.com/photos/110698868656495230656/albums/5816005854482735041
>
> I'm sorry but my knowledge is limited and current caffeine level is low,
> so I'm offloading to someone who has these things handled ;)

Hmm, this looks strange, were you doing any system tracing or similar?
How reproducible is this? If you can reliably reproduce it, can you
make a much more readable screen photo of it so that one can read all
register values and the "Code:" section in the backtrace is complete and
also readable?

Thanks.

--
Regards/Gruss,