Re: [YASB] Re: Linux 3.7-rc7

From: Andreas Mohr
Date: Mon Dec 03 2012 - 14:48:07 EST

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 03, 2012 at 11:39:07AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Andreas Mohr <andi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Florian Fainelli (1):
> > x86/ce4100: Fix pm_poweroff
> >
> > sounds like it *might* happen to be a candidate (I could try to add a
> > revert on top, of certain likely candidates).
>
> That can only matter if you select support for CONFIG_X86_INTEL_CE
> ("CE4100 TV platform") which you should never do unless you actually
> compile for that platform.

OK, nevermind.

> So it's something else (or you have an insane config file). Bisection
> would be wonderful.

At least the config file part of my side seems to be sane ;)

Will try script to unload half of all drivers etc.
(heavy amounts of bisection wouldn't be joyful on this box).

I failed to mention the effects:
Suspend starts, disk does spin down, yet display backlight stays
until finally monitor blanks.

Thanks,

Andreas Mohr