Upstart 1.6.1 released
From: James Hunt
Date: Fri Dec 07 2012 - 15:27:40 EST
Summary of changes:
* Improved re-exec performance.
* Minor logger fixes for unflushed data.
* Handle re-exec scenario when requested from within a chroot.
* Minor serialisation data format change to handle chroots and
* Added extra re-exec tests including explicit upgrade tests reading
from pre-prepared JSON data files.
* Make jobs running within a chroot log their output within the chroot.
* Added "Restart" D-Bus method.
* Changed 'telinit u' to use "Restart" D-Bus method rather than
sending SIGTERM to play nicely when busybox(1) is init.
* Added "GetState" D-Bus method allowing current serialised internal state
to be queried.
Thanks to all the contributors, reviewers, testers and users!
Download it from launchpad: https://launchpad.net/upstart
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/