Re: kswapd craziness in 3.7

From: Zlatko Calusic
Date: Tue Dec 11 2012 - 16:56:15 EST

On 11.12.2012 01:19, Zlatko Calusic wrote:

I will now make one last attempt, I've just reverted 2 Johannes' commits
that were also applied in attempt to fix breakage that removing
gfp_no_kswapd introduced, namely ed23ec4 & c702418. For various reasons
the results of this test will be available tommorow, so it's your call
Linus.

To be honest, I don't see any difference with those two commits reverted. Like those lines never did much anyway, so it's probably good we got rid of them. :P

--
Zlatko