[patch 0/8] page reclaim bits

From: Johannes Weiner
Date: Wed Dec 12 2012 - 16:44:22 EST

Hello,

I had these in my queue and on test machines for a while, but they got
deferred over and over, partly because of the kswapd issues. I hope
it's not too late for 3.8, they should be fairly straight forward.

#1 takes the anon workingset protection with plenty file cache from
global reclaim, which was just merged into 3.8, and generalizes it to
include memcg reclaim.

#2-#6 are get_scan_count() fixes and cleanups.

#7 fixes reclaim-for-compaction to work against zones, not lruvecs,
since that is what compaction works against. Practical impact only on
memcg setups, but confusing for everybody.

#8 puts ksm pages that are copied-on-swapin into their own separate
anon_vma.

Thanks!

include/linux/swap.h | 2 +-
mm/ksm.c | 6 --