[patch 0/8] page reclaim bits v2

From: Johannes Weiner
Date: Mon Dec 17 2012 - 13:13:23 EST

Hello,

I dropped the controversial change of the meaning of !swappiness for
memcg and instead made the two changes into one cleanup patch to spell
out the conditions in get_scan_count() more explicitely.

Aside from that, I expanded the changelogs with statistics and numbers
where there was confusion about the benefits and added the review tags
to the patches that didn't otherwise change. Let me know if I missed
any review feedback, but I think I have it all addressed.

Thanks!