Re: 32kHz clock removal causes problems omap_hsmmc

From: Mark Brown
Date: Wed Dec 19 2012 - 05:32:07 EST

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:18:11AM +0100, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:

> Sure. It must be a clock driver. I already have similar driver (for McPDM fclk
> clock) for twl6040.
> Let me check linux-next, if CCF is there for OMAP I can send the 32k clock
> driver soon (after writing it and testing it). It is going to be for 3.9 but
> we can roll it with us I think locally to resolv issues.

Well, we still haven't got the foggiest idea what the actual problem is
beyond that it's probably related to the 32kHz clock in some way (unless
it was one of the other reverts that coincidentally made a difference,
but we don't know what they were) so it's unlikely that just randomly
implementing clock support is going to fix anything immediately here.