[GIT PULL] target fixes for v3.8-rc4

From: Nicholas A. Bellinger
Date: Tue Jan 15 2013 - 16:17:40 EST

Hi Linus,

The following are the target pending fixes headed into v3.8-rc4. Please
go ahead and pull from:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/nab/target-pending.git master

This includes an important >= v3.6 regression bugfix for active I/O
shutdown (Roland), some TMR related failure / corner cases fixes for
long outstanding I/O (Roland), two FCoE target mode fabric fabric role
fixes (MDR), a fix for an incorrect sense code during LUN communication
failure (Dr. Hannes), plus a handful of other minor fixes.

There are still some outstanding zero-length control CDB regression
fixes that need to be addressed for v3.8, that will be coming in a
follow-up PULL request.

Thank you,

--nab

Hannes Reinecke (3):
target: use correct sense code for LUN communication failure
target: Introduce TCM_NO_SENSE
target: Use TCM_NO_SENSE for initialisation

Mark Rustad (2):
tcm_fc: Do not indicate retry capability to initiators
tcm_fc: Do not report target role when target is not defined

Roland Dreier (4):
target: Fix missing CMD_T_ACTIVE bit regression for pending WRITEs
target: Fix use-after-free in LUN RESET handling
target: Release se_cmd when LUN lookup fails for TMR
iscsi-target: Fix CmdSN comparison (use cmd->cmd_sn instead of
cmd->stat_sn)

drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_erl2.c | 2 +-
drivers/target/target_core_alua.c | 2 +-
drivers/target/target_core_pr.c | 2 +-
drivers/target/target_core_transport.c | 20 ++++++++++++++++----
drivers/target/tcm_fc/tfc_sess.c | 12 +++++++++---
include/target/target_core_base.h | 1 +