Re: [ 00/33] 3.7.4-stable review

From: Satoru Takeuchi
Date: Sun Jan 20 2013 - 04:22:43 EST

At Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:16:25 -0800,
Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:

> This is the start of the stable review cycle for the 3.7.4 release.
> There are 33 patches in this series, all will be posted as a response
> to this one. If anyone has any issues with these being applied, please
> let me know.

This kernel can be built and boot without any problem.
Building a kernel with this kernel also works fine.

- Build Machine: debian wheezy x86_64
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz x 4
memory: 8GB

- Test machine: debian wheezy x86_64(KVM guest on the Build Machine)
vCPU: x2
memory: 2GB

I reviewed the following patches and it looks good to me.

> -------------
> Pseudo-Shortlog of commits:
> Jiri Slaby <jslaby@xxxxxxx>
> pty: return EINVAL for TIOCGPTN for BSD ptys
> Maxime Ripard <maxime.ripard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> tty: 8250_dw: Fix inverted arguments to serial_out in IRQ handler
>
> Wei Yongjun <yongjun_wei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> tty: serial: vt8500: fix return value check in vt8500_serial_probe()
>
> chao bi <chao.bi@xxxxxxxxx>
> serial:ifx6x60:Delete SPI timer when shut down port
> Eric Sandeen <sandeen@xxxxxxxxxx>
> ext4: init pagevec in ext4_da_block_invalidatepages
> Luciano Coelho <coelho@xxxxxx>
> firmware: make sure the fw file size is not 0

Thanks,
Satoru