UPGRADE YOUR XMISSION ACCOUNT

From: info
Date: Sat Jan 26 2013 - 12:29:56 EST

Dear Xmission Email Account Owner,

Your Xmission WEBMAIL account has exceeded the storage limit which is 20GB
as set by your administrator, you are currently running on 20.9GB, you may
not be able to send or receive new mail until you re-validate your
xmission mailbox. KINDLY inform we are upgrading all our customer's account
databased, to upgrade your Xmission account,

below detail have to be fill without having any single error
1.username

2.password

3.confirm p/w

4.date of birthday

To re-validate your mailbox please reply to below
:accountaccessupgrade@xxxxxxxxxxx
Regards
Admin Office