bzImage 2.12

From: H. Peter Anvin
Date: Sun Jan 27 2013 - 14:02:47 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Hi guys,

This is what I would like to do for bzImage 2.12. This is *different* than either one of you have, but it should be a unification of both... please let me know if you have any objections as soon as possible.

This is intentionally a protocol only patch, which may be possible to push into 3.8 as an urgent patch. David, if I understand our discussions right it might be better to not export XLF_EFI_HANDOFF_32 at this time?

Please comment as soon as possible.

Thanks,

-hpa