Good Evening

From: Mona Hamadi
Date: Thu Jan 31 2013 - 12:35:15 EST

Hello Dear,

How are you? my name is Ms. Mona Hamadi, i was going through your country's Business/Staff directory on net, when i saw your email address,which i really got interested in knowing you more as a friend,if you wouldn't mind,i will appreciate if we can know ourselves more better,as i have something important to discuss with you. You can contact me back so that i will tell you more about myself and more reasons why i contacted you. Thanks

Mona.