Re: [ 014/128] mwifiex: wakeup and stop multiple tx queues innet_device

From: Ben Hutchings
Date: Mon Feb 04 2013 - 18:41:48 EST

On Mon, 2013-02-04 at 11:43 -0800, Bing Zhao wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> > 3.2-stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let me know.
> >
> > ------------------
> >
> > From: Avinash Patil <patila@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > commit bbea3bc432dc5c08d09ca5c80afdd82515470688 upstream.
>
> This patch is not for stable kernel.
[...]

Right, I've managed to pick up 3 changes to mwifiex that it looks like I
shouldn't have included. Firstly:

9c969d8ccb1e mwifiex: check wait_event_interruptible return value

This had "3.6+" to the left of <stable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, whereas I
expect version qualifiers to be on the right. So my import script just
put this in the queue without asking me to interpret the version
qualifier. (I don't automate *that* because people use too wide a
variety of syntaxes.)

When trying to apply that, I found that it seemed to depend on these
two:

bbea3bc432dc mwifiex: wakeup and stop multiple tx queues in net_device
b7097eb75fa1 mwifiex: handle association failure case correctly

which also looked like they were important fixes. Presumably I should
drop all of those?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings