[linux-next-20130205] Bug in bootup code or debug code?

From: Tetsuo Handa
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 10:35:23 EST

Hello.

I can boot linux-next-20130205 using kernel config at
http://I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp/tmp/config-3.8-rc6-next-20130205 .
But I get VMware's virtual machine kernel stack fault (hardware reset) as soon
as kernel is loaded if CONFIG_DEBUG_VIRTUAL=y is added to the config above.

Since I don't get kernel stack fault if CONFIG_DEBUG_VIRTUAL=y is added to
kernel config generated by "make allnoconfig", I guess something is wrong with
code which is executed at very early stage of bootup.

Any clue?

Regards.