Re: [REVERT][v3.x.y] EHCI: Update qTD next pointer in QH overlayregion during unlink

From: Joseph Salisbury
Date: Tue Feb 05 2013 - 10:55:31 EST

On 02/04/2013 05:04 PM, Alan Stern wrote:
On Fri, 1 Feb 2013, Joseph Salisbury wrote:

Hi Alan,

There is a tar file[0] attached to the bug report[1]. The tar file
contains a few examples of failed and successful recording attempts
while collecting usbmon traces. There is a readme.txt file available
after extracting the files.

The bug reporter states that only the first recording after boot fails.
Subsequent recordings succeed will succeed.

Thanks again for reviewing this, Alan. Just let me know if you would
like any additional data or testing.

Thanks,

Joe

[0]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1088733/+attachment/3510887/+files/usbmon-1088733.tar.gz
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1088733
I have replied to the original report at bugs.launchpad.net with a
diagnostic patch. Maybe it will help indicate what's going wrong.

Alan Stern

Thanks so much for the assistance, Alan. I'll work with the bug reporter to build a kernel with the patch and test.

Joe