Re: [GIT PULL] f2fs fixes for v3.8-rc7

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Feb 07 2013 - 20:10:22 EST

No.

You guys need to realize that I'm not talking crap like this this late.

This is not major bugfixes. I already looked away once just because
it's a new filesystem, but enough is enough. This is way way WAY too
late to start sendign "enhancements". Seriously.

Send them for the next merge window. Not just before rc7.

Linus