Re: loadavg question

From: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Date: Thu Feb 28 2013 - 12:28:51 EST

Hi,

yes, that commit is in my kernel 3.7.9 kernel source, but not in 3.3.2.
Also, I have CONFIG_NO_HZ=n in my .config. I will retry with
CONFIG_NO_HZ=y with 3.7.9.

Thanks,
Zoltán Böszörményi

Hi,

Could you check do you have commit that mentioned here?
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1346108

Respectfully
Azat Khuzhin.