Re: linux-next: Tree for Mar 6 (hid)

From: Benjamin Tissoires
Date: Thu Mar 07 2013 - 05:28:13 EST

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Jiri Kosina <jkosina@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Benjamin Tissoires wrote:
>
>> > on i386 and x86_64:
>> >

>> Sorry, it looks like my patches went not very smoothly.
>>
>> > ERROR: "usb_control_msg" [drivers/hid/hid-multitouch.ko] undefined!
>>
>> I've submitted a new patch removing this direct call. Maybe we should
>> change the Kconfig while these patches are not applied. Jiri?
>
> Benjamin,
>
> which patch is that? The only hid-multitouch I still have in my queue is
> the hybrid finger/pen devices support, and I don't think it's fixing this
> problem.

You should have at least one other patch for hid-mt:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2193641/

And I sent as a RFC the patch I was talking about:
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2193801/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/2193821/

These two RFCs have been reviewed by David Herrmann, so maybe we can
include them in their current form as no one else complained about it
( maybe you will :) ).

Cheers,
Benjamin